Access Database Recovery
Access Database Repair is an advanced tool to perform Access file repair with full accuracy
- Fast and accurate software to repair MDB or ACCDB files
- Recovers everything from the corrupt file, including forms, tables, macros, etc.
- Displays preview of the scanned MDB file
- Capable to repair files created with MS Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000
- Allows restore tables, queries, indexes, and relations
- Repairs corrupted and damaged (.MDB) files as well as corrupt (.ACCDB) files
- Supports all Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, and XP
(Free trial version allows preview of the converted emails with 'To’, ‘Subject’ , ‘Body of emails’ , ‘Blank attachment’ fields.)
Access Recovery is an outstanding software that has been specifically designed and developed to offer you an easier way to repair the damaged MDB or ACCDB files of MS Access. The software has a graphical user interface, which makes it easier for everyone to execute it to perform access file repair. This Access Database Repair software uses its highly advanced scanning engine to scan the corrupt file. While scanning the database, it looks for every single object stored in the database, including tables, forms, macros, Indexes, Linked Tables, etc. Once the scanning process is finished, the tool displays the data so that you can preview it.
The best thing about the preview feature of Access Database Repair software is it displays the data in the same format as it was before the corruption of MDB or ACCDB file. It does not alter the properties of the data. Moreover, the software has the capability to recover the records that were deleted. Additionally, the software has a Search option using which you can find the required table, macro, queries, etc. from the scanned data. This feature is helpful when the database is huge, and you do not want to restore everything but only a few selected objects.
Access File Repair software also provides you the ability to recover forms that are password protected. Also, it can recover password-protected modules that have VBA code. The software can be installed on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and earlier versions. It lets you repair the corrupt files that are created using MS Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier versions. You can save the repaired MDB or ACCDB file at your own preferred location so that you can easily find it once the repairing process is finished.
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Memory: 1 GB Minimum
- Hard Disc: 50 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: July, 2016
- Version: 5.5
- Version Supports: MS Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP
(Free trial version allows preview of the converted emails with 'To’, ‘Subject’ , ‘Body of emails’ , ‘Blank attachment’ fields)