How to export lotus notes emails to outlook?
Both Microsoft Outlook and IBM Notes are popular email management systems, but both have different format of saving the files. The former one opts for PST (Personal Storage Table) whereas in the latter case, emails are saved in NSF (Notes Storage Facility) format. Due to any reason, if it is needed to switch emailing format, new Outlook does not support old NSF formatted Lotus files. The process may show following error messages;
- “You are not authorized to perform that operation.”
- “The message was migrated without the attachments.”
- "Unavailability of selected data conversion."
- “Unable to open Names.nsf or address book.”
The errors may have multiple reasons. The last statement may pop up when the old database gets renamed or deleted in the process of manual conversion, even the presence of a different INI file on the drive may be the issue. Also, post manual conversion, the earlier bookmarked files get renamed; hence, the existing user IDs loss control over Bookmark.nsf database thereby causing the 1st statement to appear on the screen. Similarly, the second one is for the limited file size migration of 400 MB Lotus Notes to Exchange, and the third one is the unavailability of the feature to select any database manually for the conversion purpose.
NSF to PST Converter Software
To avoid above-said issues, one can go for a trusted software like NSF to PST Converter that is full of following rich features:
- Easy conversion from NSF to PST
- Selective conversion out of bulk Lotus Notes items
- Quick to trace the files through fast and secure search options
- Wide compatibility with any Lotus versions. such as 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0
- The Software also Supports MS-Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003
- Multiple options for saving the converted files such as Office 365, MSG, EML, RTF, PDF, & HTML
With the use of this software, the process of selective conversionss is easy as it provides a preview of the "to-be-converted" items in a three-pane window.
Working Prosess of NSF to PST Converter Software
Step 1: Click on "Select NSF File" if you know the file location. Selected the NSF file for conversion, click "Start Conversion" button to initiate the conversion process. Click on "Find NSF" button if you're not sure where your NSF file is located.
Step 2: Search NSF file by selecting the drive from the "Look in" dropdown, and the NSF to PST Converter software will display all NSF files stored on the particular drive. You can select the required NSF file from "Find Results" and click "OK".
Step 3: All existing IBM Lotus Notes mailbox folders are listed in the left side folder hierarchy. You can select the desired folder or full Lotus Notes NSF file for conversion. Click on "Save" button.
Step 4: The NSF to PST Converter software listed three options to save NSF emails to PST format. The select option "Append data to existing/already profile" if you want to append data to existing profile. Select Destination Path & Click "OK".
Step 4: Select the option 'Save Data to existing PST file' if you want to save data in existing PST file.
Free Download the NSF to PST Converter Software to canvert and exports Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003. The software also able in free trial version.
Download Free Trial version of the software allows previewing all the converted user mailbox items as individual PSTs. For saving these converted PST files, you need to register the product.
- How to Convert Outlook Express to Outlook?
- How to convert Lotus Notes to Office 365?
- Import DBX files into Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010
- Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook
- Repair MOV File Error 2048
- Repair Corrupt MP4 and MOV Files
- How to Fix Blurry or Distorted Videos
- Fix QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files