How to import DBX files into Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010?
Due to some business needs, it became necessary for me to import my DBX files into lower versions of Outlook such as 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007. Then my internet search results on ‘How to import DBX files into outlook 2016, 2013’ showed up with manual conversion suggestions. I noticed that they are quite lengthy, complex in nature, and time taking. Some implementers also commented that the process caused loss of data.
Then my boss recommended me to go for a third party tool that is dedicated fully for DBX to PST file conversion. Soon after using the demo version, it amazed with the level of eases that it capable of providing and I immediately went for the licensed version because the software can carry out hassle free DBX to PST conversion.
The DBX to PST Converter software following superb functionalities:
- Converts Outlook Express files to Outlook PST with attachments and all other details
- Allows saving option converted DBX files to Office 365, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML and PDF Formats
- Support all versions of MS Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & Vista
- Allows Batch conversation option of DBX files and identities
- Supports MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Outlook Express 6.0, 5.5, 5.0 and 4.0
I can quickly trace any DBX file in the system with its advanced search option. The saves time as I can simultaneously convert multiple DBX files. Irrespective of the versions of MS Outlook used, it works fine with all. Also the software has the capability to carry out batch conversion of multiple DBX and identities. The end results are easy to save in multiple formats like Office 365, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, and PDF.
The best part is that I can convert Outlook Express Address Book (WAB) to PST as well. Individual WAB tabs like 'Summary', 'Name', 'Home', 'Business', and 'Personal' gets effective conversion. The smooth user interface offers a single identity folder containing multiple DBX files for conversion. It is better to go for licensed tech version compared to soho version always as features like batch conversion and saving option in multiple version can only be fetched in the former one.
If you are too wondering on how to import dbx files into outlook 2016, 2013 and any other lower version, go for a DBX to PST Converter tool instead of manual process to save time as well as effort.
'Buy Now' Full version of the DBX to PST Converter Software
After used the free trial version of DBX to PST Conversion application to import and converts Outlook Express DBX files data into Outlook PST files. Buy full version of the software with important feature 'Instant Delivery by Email', 'Free Technical Support', 'Installation and Usage' and supports office 365 and Windows 10.
Basic Software Installation Requirements
- Processor: Pentium processor
- Memory: 1 GB Minimum, Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space
- Windows Operating System: - Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT and 95 and Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
- Version Supports: Outlook Express: 6.0/5.5/5.0 and 4.0, MS Outlook: 2016, 2013, 2010, & 2007