Linux Data Recovery
The Linux Data Recovery is an outstanding tool to recover lost or deleted data
- Performs fast and reliable recovery of the lost, deleted files
- Capable to perform recovery from hard drive volumes, CD/DVD, removable drives, and other types of storage devices running Linux OS
- Supports SCSI, SATA, EIDE, and IDE
- Supports Raw recovery to perform signature based recovery
- Recovers lost/deleted items from Ext4,Ext3,Ext2,exFAT,FAT32,FAT16, and FAT12 file
- Comes with the dedicated modes to perform “Photo Recovery” and CD DVD Recovery
Linux Data Recovery is a tested software that has been designed to take you out from the disaster of data loss. It is capable to recover the lost data in different situations like hard disk crash, file system damage, hard disk formatting, etc. The software supports a number of file systems, including Ext4, Ext3, Ext2, FAT32, FAT16, FAT12, and exFAT file systems.
The Linux Data Recovery software not only supports an array of file systems, but also supports a number of Linux based storage devices, including hard disk, memory card, CD, DVD, removable drives, and more. Moreover, the software supports many types of hard disk drives, including SCSI, SATA, EIDE, and IDE. The software has several recovery modes to simplify and speed up the recovery process. The available modes are “Quick recovery,” “Advance recovery,” and “Photo recovery.”
The “Quick Recovery” mode performs a quick scan on the selected storage device. On the other hand, the “Advance recovery” mode takes considerably more time than the “Quick recovery” mode, but is useful in case of performing data recovery from the formatted or severely damaged hard disk drive. Moreover, the Advance recovery” mode recovers the files and folders that are deleted from the storage device. Whether you have lost one file or many, the software will get back the same.
Another important mode in the Linux Data Recovery software is named “Photo Recovery.” This mode is useful when you are in need to recover your memories, means photos that you have lost. When you select this mode, the software searches the selected hard disk drive only for the image files in different formats. You can even select a folder from which you have lost the files. You can even specify a file type that you want to software to recover. You can even save the recovered file as compressed files in a desired location on your computer.
- Processor: Pentium Class Processors
- Memory: 512 MB Minimun
- Hard Disc: 50 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: June, 2016
- Version: 5.0
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP