NSF to PST Converter
The NSF to PST Converter is an intuitive tool to access Lotus Notes emails with MS Outlook.
- Converts Lotus Notes (NSF) files to MS Outlook-importable PST files
- Shows preview of converting items immediately after scan
- Selective recovery of mail items to save your valuable time
- Allows to save converted NSF files in Office 365, RTF, PDF and HTML format
- Allows saving option individual messages as 'MSG' or 'EML' files
- Supports all latest Windows Operating System 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and Vista
Designed with a simple, self-flowing user interface, the NSF to PST Converter is an outstanding email migration tool. It lets you access emails, contacts, and other mailbox items of Lotus Notes using MS Outlook. Once installed and launched, even a layman can execute this software to perform a flawless NSF to PST conversion. Use this software to export emails, contacts, notes, journals, attachments, drafts, and other Lotus Notes data to an Outlook PST file, which can be imported in Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000.
The software performs an extensive scan on the selected NSF file to recover data from it. When the scan is completed, the NSF to PST Converter enlists all data in a well-arranged layout allowing you to preview the selected emails, drafts, and other data. Not only this but also you get several saving options using which you can save either selected or all emails, notes, contacts, and other data into a PST file. You can also save a selected email as an EML file or MSG file. And, if you want to save a selected email in HTML format, RTF format, PDF file, or Office 365 file format, then this software provides an option for the same as well.
If you do not want to create a new PST file, and want to save the NSF data into an existing PST file, this superb NSF to PST Converter allows you to do the same. And, if you want to create a completely new PST file so that you can keep Lotus Notes data separately, you can do that as well. The NSF to PST Converter has an extensive support for Lotus Notes, Windows, and MS Outlook. It can convert NSF files created in the Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0. And, the PST file created by this tool can be opened with Outlook including Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000. It can be installed on any version of Windows, including Windows 10, 7, and earlier versions.
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Memory: Minimum 1 GB
- Hard Disc: 100 MB free space
- Version Launch: January, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Operating System: Win10, Win8.1, Win8, Win7, Xp and Vista
- MS Outlook: 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
- Lotus Notes: 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 & 6.0