PowerPoint repair is an excellent software that repairs the damaged PowerPoint files
- Performs a quick repair in just 3 easy steps
- Repairs corrupt .ppt, .pptx, and .pptm formats files
- Performs recovery of single or multiple files simultaneously
- Performs Raw recovery on heavily damaged PowerPoint files
- Supports PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP
PowerPoint Repair is an outstanding software that has been especially developed to repair the corrupt .ppt, .pptx, and .pptm files. These files can be damaged due to several reasons, including virus infection, abrupt operation, etc. The software has an easy to understand interface using which anyone can easily repair a damaged PowerPoint file. The software has been embedded with a Search function that helps you find PowerPoint files in .ppt, .pptx, and .pptm formats on a selected hard disk drive or in a folder. This feature is useful for those who do not know the location of corrupt files.
The best feature of this PowerPoint repair is it lets you repair many corrupt files at once. Yes, you can select 10, 20, 50, or more files to repair them at once. Depending upon the number of selected files and their corruption level, the software will take some time to scan the files. The software has been designed to complete the scanning process with the lightning fast speed while ensuring that it recovers every bit of data, including the original properties and formatting of the objects intact. It recovers slides, headers, footer, hyperlinks, master slides, forms, videos, audios, etc that are embedded in the damaged file.
The PowerPoint repair software displays the preview of the scanned files so that you can check the quality. If you feel that the quality of the recovered data is not good (may happen in case of severely damaged files), then you can perform the recovery once again using the Raw Recovery mode. The software not only repairs the .ppt and .pptx files but also repairs the macro enabled PowerPoint files in .pptm format. The software is available as Single User License, Administrator License, Technician License, and Academic License.
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Memory: 128 MB Minimun
- Hard Disc: 10 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: May, 2016
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Version Supports: MS PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003 and XP