If you are in need to access the contacts saved in your Lotus Notes via Microsoft Outlook, then this article will help you. In this article, you will learn “How to migrate Lotus Notes Contacts to Outlook 2010, 2013 & 2016”.
Part 1 – To be done in Lotus Notes
1. Start Lotus Notes.
2. Go to File and select the Export contacts option.
3. Go to a location and give a name to file you want to export.
4. Select .csv file format and click Ok.
5. Select options for the contacts to be exported.
6. Click the Export button.
All your contacts are now exported to a .csv file, and ready to migrate to MS Outlook.
Part 2 – To be executed in MS Outlook:
1. Start Microsoft Outlook.
2. Select File > Open.
3. Choose Import.
4. Select Import from another program or file in the Import and Export Wizard.
5. Click the Next button.
6. Select the Comma separated value option.
7. Browse and select the .csv file that you have created in part 1.
8. Click the Next button.
9. Select a location in the Mailbox to update the contacts.
10. Click the Next button.
11. Click the Finish button.
All your Lotus Notes contacts are imported into Outlook. You can follow the same process to migrate Lotus Notes Contacts to Outlook 2010, 2013 & 2016.
The process given above is manual; therefore, demand your technical expertise. In the case, you are not technical, you can use a professional Lotus Notes to Outlook application that can help you just select the Lotus Notes file and convert it to PST file. That PST file when opened with MS Outlook, you will get access to all contacts, calendar entries, and also the mailbox items with attachments. It is the easiest and the fastest process that ensures the highest level of quality without any expertise. To know more details about the application, visit here: http://www.filesrecoverypro.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html