If you have recently moved from Lotus Notes email client to Microsoft Outlook, then you may also want to transfer important emails, contacts, attachments, and several other mailbox items to MS Outlook! Am I Right? In this case, you can use a professional NSF to PST Converter because MS Outlook has been designed to open only the PST, MSG, or some of the other formats that are related to it. You cannot open the NSF file using it.
The NSF to PST Converter is productive software that ensures 100% accuracy while doing the conversion. It has been designed in such a manner that even a non-specialist can perform the conversion and access Lotus Notes mailboxes with MS Outlook. From installation to the scan of NSF file to save as PST all the processes can be done in a straightforward manner by following the instructions given on the screen of the software.
Let’s have a look at some of the great features of NSF to PST Converter:
- Fast and accurate conversion is the forte of this application. Whether the file size is 20 MB or 2GB, you always get the perfect conversion of mailboxes to be accessible using MS Outlook.
- Supports the conversion of damaged NSF files.
- The easy find feature of the software is helpful for layman people who does not know \the location of NSF file on their machines. Using this feature, you can find NSF file on your computer and perform the conversion.
- The selective conversion feature allows you to select and save only the required mailbox items to Outlook PST. So, you save time and space both while performing the fast conversion.
- You can save the NSF file after conversion on Outlook 365 directly.
In addition to these top features, the NSF to PST Converter is available for free download. The free version is fully functional except the limitation that you can save only ten items per mailbox folder and access them with MS Outlook. Get more details of the software visit here: http://www.filesrecoverypro.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html