With technological advancements, users are switching to feature rich email clients, such as Outlook while leaving behind the applications like Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, AppleMail, etc. When switching to the new email client, they know that MS Outlook cannot access the Mbox file; hence, they will have to convert Mbox to PST. So, to help those users, here we are showing you a nice and easy way to migrate Mbox to PST file.
You can easily do this by getting a professional Mbox to PST Migrator. Today, you can easily find such a tool as there are plenty of applications available on the market that help you move Mbox data into PST file and then you can access that in MS Outlook. The software works in a simple way to while ensuring that you experience the same quality as it was in the original Mbox file.
How to use Mbox to PST Migrator?
Once you have downloaded and installed the software, execute the below steps to use Mbox to PST tool:
1. Launch the application.
2. Browse and select the Mbox file.
3. Scan the file. Now, wait for some time until the scanning is completed.
4. After the scanning has been completed, go to File > Save.
5. Select a location where you want to save the PST file.
6. Select a file format as PST and click OK.
You have successfully completed the process to migrate Mbox to PST. Now, you can import this file to MS Outlook by performing the below steps:
1. Start MS Outlook.
2. Go to File and select Open.
3. Click Import.
4. Select Import from another program or file in the Import and Export Wizard.
5. Click the Next button.
6. Select the Outlook Data File (.pst) option.
7. Click the Next button.
8. Browse and select the file to be imported.
9. Click the Next button.
10. Follow on-screen instructions.
11. Click Finish at the end.
Now, all your emails from Mbox can be seen in MS Outlook.