Whether you use MS Outlook on a Windows machine or Mac, there can be a time when you face some problem with its functioning. For example, you start Outlook, it displays an error message, and then it shuts down. So, in such a situation you need to look for some solutions to solve issues with the corrupt OLM file which is a file that keeps all your mailbox data.
Before we discuss “how to solve issues with corrupt OLM file”, let us see some of the problems you may face with Outlook for Mac:
- Error – ‘Cannot find [PATH]\OLM.DLL’ Fix Outlook 2011 Mac Error Code 18500
- Error – ‘This application failed to start because OLM.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem’
- Fix Outlook for Mac Error Code: 17199
- Microsoft Demon cannot be opened due to the following error
Whenever these messages occur, you need to make sure that you are in need of a solution. In addition to these messages, you may also face many other issues, such as,
- Failure of Outlook for Mac
- Corruption of the header of OLM file
- Corruption in the application
- Node Corruption of catalogue file
- Malware or virus infection
Many reasons may anytime make your Inbox inaccessible by corrupting the OLM file. In such a situation, you are left with the only solution which is fixing the corrupt OLM file.
You can repair a corrupt OLM file using software that has been designed to read a corrupt OLM file and fetch all its data. After fetching the data, the software should provide you several saving options so that you can either save all OLM data or selected emails in the required formats like eml, msg, pdf, etc. The OLM file repair software can fulfil this requirement by offering you a tool that is easy to install, understand, and use. It uses the best algorithms that makes sure that 100% quality is guaranteed during the repairing process. Read more about the software, visit here: http://www.filesrecoverypro.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html