SQL Database Recovery
SQL Database Repair is a flawless application to repair the damaged SQL Server database
- Performs repairing and recovery of the corrupt MDF and NDF files
- Recovers everything, including tables, triggers, indexes, rules, etc
- Performs automatic connection to SQL server in case of connection error
- Supports recovery of SQL Server ROW compresses and Page compressed data
- Supports SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, and earlier versions
SQL Database Repair software is an easy-to-use software with several key features that enables you to repair the corrupt MDF and NDF files of SQL Server. Even if the damage is severe, the software has the capability to fix issues. Designed using the highly advanced technique, the software works in a safe mode while ensuring that you regain the lost data back along with their original properties intact. Preparing an SQL database is not an easy job and when the corruption occurs in an already set database, it is no lesser than a nightmare. The MS SQL Database Repair takes you out from such a bad situation by ensuring that all database objects are recovered, including tables, rules, etc.
The software scans the corrupt SQL database file, and when the scanning process ends, it displays you the preview of the repaired database. You see the preview in the same hierarchy as it was before the corruption. You can navigate through the hierarchy to check the quality. Now you can proceed ahead to save the repaired database in a desired location on your computer’s hard disk drive.
One of the most useful features of the SQL Database Repair software is that it allows you to select some objects, which you want to recover. This feature is helpful when you are actually not looking to regain the complete database but some of its parts. Moreover, you can save queries in a separate .txt files. And, if you want to perform an absolute recovery, you can import the corrupt NDF file and the software will repair that file as well.
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Memory: Minimum 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disc: 50 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: July, 2017
- Version: 8.0
- Version Supports: MS SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2008*64, 2008 and All
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 / 2008 / 2003 and Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista / XP